Adjoining the 19th Century Mill is a purpose built hostel, offering rooms designed to give value and comfort for residentials, groups, families, and individual visitors. There are 51 beds in total, 2 large dormitories and Single/Double/Family Rooms all with en-suite shower rooms and toilet facilities. The hostel is Fáilte Ireland Approved. We are also a member of Independent Holiday Hostels in Ireland.
- Dorms €16 per person, per night
- Twin/Double room, €45.00 per night (sleeps 2)
- Family room €65.00, per night (sleeps 6 individuals \ family of 7)
- (Taxes included in price)
- Double / Twin / Family Rooms available all with en-suite
- Single Room with en-suite (Available on request)
- Male & Female Dorms all with en-suite
- Linen Provided
- Large self-catering kitchen & dining area
- Free WiFi access
- Free Car Parking
- Scenic garden & picnic area by the Crana River
- Wheelchair friendly
- Available for groups (Book in advance)
- Non smoking
- No pets allowed
We do not accept bookings from Stag / Hen Parties.
Any group falsely claiming not to be any of the above will be refused check in or asked to leave and will lose their booking fee.
Wild Atlantic Way